The Rapid Bander Stretch Wrap System stops web breaks in their path. Our patented split roll technology resists punctures and tears, maintaining unparalleled containment.
The Rapid Bander Sustainable Load Containment System is designed to reduce the economic and environmental costs associated with properly protecting palletized shipments. These include products that are heavy, unstable, valuable, or costly to remediate in the event of load failures. Relevant applications include boxes, bottles, buckets, pails, drums, cans, sacks, and bags.
- Uses 2 rolls of RAPID FILM Ultra Strength Stretch Film to form a high strength, laminated wrapping web that is resistant to punctures and tears which cause highly disruptive web breaks.
- Maximizes film applied stretch to prevent load shifting during transit.
- 2 to 3 times greater load containment without crushing products.
- Bands tie and secure products to the pallet to help eliminate load shifting.
- Rapid Film’s unique containment properties achieved with high total applied stretch can reduce or even eliminate the need for other secondary packaging including corner boards, straps, top caps and tier sheets.
- Partially unwrapped pallets retain containment strength.
- Reinforced wrapping web resists tears and punctures.
- 2 to 4 times more pallets wrapped between roll changeovers.
- Fewer wraps equals greater throughput/productivity and less equipment wear and tear.
- High clarity film makes loads easy to identify and inspect.
- Rapid Film rolls are typically 35% to 45% lighter and easier to handle than conventional film.
- Reduces per pallet stretch film costs by as much as 25% or more.
- Reduces product and clean up costs associated with load failures.
- Reduces costs of product replacement, freight, missed delivery dates, lost customers
- There is no capital investment to implement the bolt-on system for existing stretch wrappers.
- Reduces per pallet stretch film usage by 40% to 60%.
- Reduces per pallet wrapping greenhouse gas emissions by at least 40%.
- Rapid Film is recyclable into bags, sacks, and other film applications.
- Rapid Bander devices are maintained and serviced at absolutely no cost to you.
- The Rapid Bander commitment includes free ongoing System Performance Audits to maintain load containment and cost standards.
- Service can also be performed on your existing equipment, at reasonable prices.
To watch the Rapid Bander in action and see how it can benefit you, visit the Rapid Bander website.